SIMPLE, EASY, NO FUSS RETURNS POLICY
We understand shopping online means you may select something that doesn’t quite fit or maybe it just looks a little different to what you thought. With this in mind and to make shopping with us easy we’re happy to accept returns for an exchange or credit but not refund.
Here’s the simple procedure for return/exchange goods purchased online:
- We only accept exchange by mail, no exchanges are accepted at any Blockout stores, just send your parcel to Blockout Clothing Attn- Website PO BOX 302 ROSEBERY, NSW 1445.
- We do not accept returns on items purchased in-store. Those items will need to be returned to the store.
- If you live locally, you are welcome to exchange any items in person at our Sydney office 8-18 William Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015.
- Returns will be accepted and a credit note provided. Let us know and we’ll issue you an electronic voucher you can use on any online purchase within 12 months of issue.
Here are some fair conditions:
- We do not refund only provide credit vouchers and exchanges unless the garment is deemed faulty.
- All returns/exchanges must be requested within 14 days of purchase.
- Garments must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
- All return/exchange garments are subject to inspection.
- We do not accept any returns for exchange on sale items $20 and under unless the garment is faulty.
- No exchanges/returns on Swim wear.
- No exchanges/returns on international orders excluding New Zealand.
- All credit vouchers issued are valid for one year.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded unless the garment is faulty.
- If the parcel is unclaimed, the customer will have to cover postage costs to re-send the article.
- Please note credit vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with promotional codes or other voucher codes.
- Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org