SIMPLE, EASY, NO FUSS RETURNS POLICY
We understand shopping online means you may select something that doesn’t quite fit or maybe it just looks a little different to what you thought. With this in mind and to make shopping with us easy we are happy to accept returns for an exchange or credit but not refund.
Here’s the simple procedure for return/exchange goods purchased online:
- Complete the returns form (on the back of the receipt) and include it with your returns. Send your parcel to Blockout Clothing Attn- Website PO BOX 302 ROSEBERY, NSW 1445.
- When your parcel reaches us, you will receive a email confirming your choice of exchange or store credit.
- If you wish to exchange, we cover the postage to send your exchanges back out to you (one time).
Here are some fair conditions:
- All returns/exchanges must be requested within 14 days of purchase.
- Garments must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
- We do not accept any returns on sale items $20 and under unless the garment is faulty.
- We do not refund, only provide credit vouchers and exchanges unless the garment is deemed faulty.
- Credit vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with promotional codes or other voucher codes. Valid for 1 year only.
- We only accept returns by mail, no returns are accepted at any Blockout stores.
- We do not accept returns on items purchased in-store. Those items will need to be returned to the store.
- All return/exchange garments are subject to inspection.
- No exchanges/returns on Swim wear.
- No exchanges/returns on international orders excluding New Zealand.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded unless the garment is faulty.
- If the parcel is unclaimed, the customer will have to cover postage costs to re-send the article.
- Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
email@example.com OR use the chat function.